Friday, March 26, 2010

A lovely boutique in Iowa City

Hello lovelies, how are you today?
A couple of days ago, I went to Iowa City with my husband, my daughter, and my good friend, Vina. We were just hanging out, walking on the strip mall. Vina and I ended up in this lovely boutique, Revival.

When I saw their store window, I just knew they had great stuff! And I was right :D
Gosh! Sooooooooo many vintage clothes/shoes, tons of beautiful dresses!
They have new and used clothing and shoes. There was a pair of Steve Madden high heels pumps, very comfortable for only $14! There was a pair of Frye boots for only $68!!!
Definitely a must go! Here's their address:
117 East College St
Iowa City, IA 52240
Phone: (319)337-4511
Here's their store hours...

Support local boutiques!
x0x0

PS. Do you know Zooey Deschanel from She & Him? Or the movie 500 days of summer?
I love her style!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

OHHHH i LOVE Revival!!