Saturday, March 20, 2010

The "it" dress

Soooo, more story about my 2nd and 3rd visit to Anthropologie store in Alabama and Missouri :) {my 1st visit was to Anthropologie store at La Cantera, San Antonio-TX}
I noticed they have the "it" dress. Of course, I couldn't resist the temptation to try it on :D Unfortunately they didn't have my size. Anyways, here's their "it" dress...

Drifting By Dress by Burlapp
First time I saw this dress online, I fell in love! Then I saw it in the store, I just can't stop thinking about it :D But only size 4 and up available in the stores, and I'm size 0.
So, what do you think about this dress?
Next...

Optical Illusion Dress by Burlapp
I love the design of this dress, plus the polka dots pattern and chiffon flower on the belt/waist.
Another favorite dress, Elding Slip Dress by Left of Center...

Anthropologie doesn't have this dress anymore. But if anyone knows/have it in size 0, I would love to buy it hehehe :D
This dress reminds me of Alice in wonderland! I love the vintage/old look in this dress. Oh so dreamy!
x0x0

4 comments:

Mila said...

ooh wow, how gorgeous is that last dress! <3
love the first one too...

have a lovely weekend, dear hita.

mila
x.

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

OOO...I want both?

Hita said...

Yeah those dresses are just too cute! I want all of them! *sobs* If only money grows on a tree...

Anna Jackson said...

aloha..i have this dress in my boutique in size 4..its by left of center...here is a pic..go to hulagypsy.blogspot.com