Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Val's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, lovelies!!
Today, Matt woke up a bit early (eeeerrmmm like 10 am hehehe), got out of the house, a few minutes later he told me to look outside the window. There was a red heart baloon! Then he gave me a box of my favorite chocolate!! That was the sweetest Valentine's day in 23 years of my life! Here's it...

I feel like I'm the happiest, luckiest, and richest girl on earth. I have a funny, caring, loving man, who understands me and tells me I'm beautiful every day! He's the best! One in a million :) I have a super adorable baby girl.
I have my lovely friend, Vina, who's always there for me. Life is amazing! Life is perfect! I am loved. End of story :)

For my lovely readers, here's a little gift for you...

(+)
Happy Valentine's Day!
x0x0

1 comment:

Eliza said...

Hello dear, I won the little birdie necklace on the Loveology giveaway and oh, I received it today, I just wanted to say thank you, because it is so, so lovely. I will surely wear it a lot, and very happily. I hope you have a great day ♥