Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday activities...

Hhhhmmm well, I'm still prego, 40 weeks and 2 days! October 2nd was my first due date but hey, the bun is still in the oven! =)
I kinda wanna *sigh* because the weather is getting bbbbrrrrrrrrr it's cold in here! But anyways, I'm trying to enjoy it...by buying coats, boots, and scarf hahaha just kidding! Hhhhmmmm my Saturday activities...

Woke up at 3 pm hehehe...

Went straight downstairs to check the mailbox :P Getting packages really cheers me up! And I got more supplies for my jewelry project ;)
Matt got a letter, he's accepted in University of Iowa!

Then I made myself a cup of coffee...

And working on my jewelry! I made this "Water Babies", you can check it out in my shop.

A nice 3 in 1 breakfast/lunch/dinner @ IHOP, folowed by...

ZOMBIELAND!!
Have a lovely weekend, you all!
x0x0

1 comment:

Sundari said...

Wow... seems like a big day for the little baby.. hope your birth goes well for you soon.