Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Odille top - Anthropologie ♥

Grgrgrgrgrgrgrrrrrrrrr I'm having a love-and-hate relationship with ebay! I lost this Odille-Anthropologie top... I bidded $50 and all of sudden, a few seconds before it ended, someone else bidded $51. Gosh people, can't you let me win for once so I can go into labor peacefully?!?!?!?!?! :P


Matt was distracting me as well *SIGH* :(
But anyway, after our classes, we went straight to the Birthing Class, and this girl who sat next to him blurb like a gorilla. TWICE!! Hahahahahaha his face was priceless!
Lets make a U-turn.....it's 6 am and I'm still awake, thinking about that top *sobs*
Anyone who knows about this top, please info me :D
x0x0

2 comments:

SUGAR said...

grrr ebay is pretty ferocious sometimes!! damn bidding wars :(

sugar
xoxo

Angela said...

hey! I will be on the lookout, I'm on ebay everyday for anthro items and can definitely help. I'll let you know if I find one! And maybe I can watch it for you or something.