Monday, October 12, 2009

Boooooo! Monday again...

It's 6 am, I'm wide awake...eerrr I can't sleep :( I'm sitting in front of preheating 500*F oven because our heater doesn't work and it's 3*C outside! Working on my jewelry, low on supplies, on top of that...Etsy is DOWN!!! From 2 am to 8 am. Gosh! I need to buy my supplies like right now pleaseeeeeeeeeeee, I need to finish 18 necklaces and 6 pairs of earrings before I give birth hehehe :P

Thanks to Matt for taking me to the Asian Store the other day, now I'm enjoying a bowl of spicy noodles!
And here's the earrings I made tonight...

Brulee Bride Earrings and Peach Garden Earrings =) Check it out in my Etsy shop!
So much work to do, I have an order for 18 necklaces and 6 pairs of earrings, I'm excited but I'm low on supplies >_<
x0x0

3 comments:

SUGAR said...

aaaw sitting in front of the oven? that sucks! i know what you mean though, our heating is less than reliable ;)

cute earrings! so pretty and delicate looking, love them!

sugar
xoxo

Angela said...

cute top! i've actually only won 2 ebay items so far...haha so fun!! addiction!! i'm still looking out for your other blouse. i'm sure it'll show up!

hannah said...

everything is really neat, and i love those delicate little deers!