Monday, July 27, 2009

Vintage fan

Woah! It's been a while since the last time I wrote here... The storms come and go, but hey I'm standing still, and I'm not going anywhere! A loooooooong story I would love to share with you all, my lovely readers, but some people will be so happy to hear it. So lets just save it for another time...
Anyways, Matt and I have been hunting furniture for our new crib! It's sssoooooooooo fun! I love going to trift stores and find vintage stuff. We went to Absolute Junk, STuff Etc, The Cellar Door, Salvation Army, Goodwill, and a lot more trift stores in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, but I couldn't find the thing, the only thing, that I really really want. Here's it...

Yeeeaaaaaaahhhh!! That vintage fan!!!!!!!! I found it on Etsy, but the price is definitely not my budget :(

x0x0

No comments: