Friday, May 15, 2009

MAY shopping cart!

Woah it's mid May! Time goes so fast!! I'm now 20 weeks prego. I've been eating A LOT, of course I gained weight, and my belly is bigger and bigger and bigger! So is my boobs LOL my 1st natural cleavage! Oh I'm proud of it :P Oh, did I tell you I can feel the baby kicking? Now it's real, the kicks and punches are getting stronger! I think she's gonna be a strong little girl.
Another good news!! I'm done with finals, so I rewarded myself with A LOT of lovely stuff ;) It's also birthday gifts for myself. Although the sweetest and best birthday gift this year was from Matt :) Oh how I'm so in love with him...
This is the 1st online purchase from Shop Ruche; a cute top, a beautiful handbag, and a pretty sundress:

I also bought this delicious Espresso Dulce de Leche brownies and Hazelnut Chocolate Whisky Sandwich cookies from Whimsy and Spice

Hows you weekend, dear?

xoxo

1 comment:

Krystal said...

cute clothes!! I love that store :)