Monday, May 4, 2009

It's a girl!!


So, I had my 1st ultrasound on Wed 04/29/09!! It was exciting! Though when we arrived at the hospital, there was a big incident. Somebody got shot and she/he was driving the van like a maniac. There was a baby in the van aswell... Oh well, thought this kind of thing won't happen in Cedar Rapids...
Anyways, Matt and I were so excited and curious about the baby sex! And guess what, it's a girl!!!!! He's so excited about having a little girl, so she can be a daddy's little girl :) I want a boy! So, I can be the queen in the house ahahahahaha xD
But, anyways, I'm happy with it! My little girl is now 18 weeks, and she's 6 ounces!
I can't wait October 9th!!

PS. The 1st pic, my baby looks like she's got a giant dick hahahaha! But actually it's her leg. On 2nd pic, she was waving at us!!