Monday, December 22, 2008

She's getting married!

Woah! My Indonesian roommate is getting married with an Indonesian guy she met in our college. Apparently, he lives in the same building, just different floor. What a coincidence! Or maybe they're meant to be together?
Today we went shopping for her wedding thing, like flowers, ribbons and stuff. We also went to this wedding preparation meeting. There was an old man who gave some advice to them about marriage. He scares the shit outta me! When he was explaining so many things about marriage, I felt so sick and change my mind about it. No marriage for me! Well, I'm only 22 and I'm not ready, I don't think I will be ready for the next 10 years... Well, unless someone can convince me...
Anybody has positive opinion about marriage for me?

No comments: