Saturday, December 27, 2008

Farewell to 2008

Yes, I am ready to say goodbye to 2008 and welcoming 2009 with arms wide open, although there's a tiny part of me wanting 2008 to be last a bit longer (than just a few days!), but i keep reminding myself the new cruising will be easier and so much fun than the old one.
2008 year of luck in my life, a huge prize came onto my lap, and here I am, studying in the United States! The travels to Singapore, Hongkong, Chicago, and Washington DC was the delicious spices added in it. The words are never enough to explain how thankful I am.


Deep inside, nobody knows how bad I'd been craving for comfort and love. How painful it was to actually look back to those broken relationships. Why couldn't I work it out?
My life was (and still is) great, awesome, amazing, beautiful! But my lovelife was not. How hard I tried to balance it all but failed because of those great once in a lifetime opportunities came onto my lap. Maybe I was selfish, but I just wanted to live my life to the fullest. I never regret the things I did, but those which I didn't do, and I wish I had more time and chances to do it.


Some people come into your life for a SEASON, because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn. They bring you an experience of peace, or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it! It is real! But, only for a season.
LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons: things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person, and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

No comments: