Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I want .. I want .. I want ..!!

Aaaaaaaaawwwww I love these stuff. The vintage phone and giant ear bud speakers. Hopefully I will have some extra cash to spare on these lovely stuff. I'm sure my room will look fab! ;)

Crosley Jenny Phone
Based on the iconic standard Bell desk phone, first released in 1949, but upgraded here with a ton of modern features! Touch tone dialing; ringer volume control; tone/pulse switch; flash/redial button; earpiece volume control. Looks great in any room. (Ring, Ring...) Hey, it's for you!


Giant Ear Bud Speakers
So awesome. If bigger is better, then these are the best ear buds ever! A surreal sound solution, Giant Ear Buds connect to your PC, iPod or home system via standard headphone jack for stylish stereo playback.

No comments: